- RIMYI, Pune (the Institute) is providing online Yoga Classes taught by teachers of the Institute. These classes are for its existing yoga students only for educational purposes.
- If you suffer from any injuries or disease it is best to consult with your physician before joining these classes. You agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur whilst or as a result of attending these classes.
- When online, it is up to you to assess whether you are ready for the classes that you have decided to enroll for.
- In case of women, if you are having periods or are pregnant, you shall inform the teacher taking the class and follow the sequence of asanas recommended and practiced at the institute.
- You have to gauge the safety of your practice within your personal physical limitations. It is better to build up slowly than to force and strain.
- You have knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waived any claim against RIMYI, the Institute and its teachers for any injury or damage that you may sustain as a result of attending these online classes.
- You have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents as also the general terms and conditions of admission. You voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
- You are responsible to make sure that you can see and hear the class properly on your device and also that you position the device in such a way that you are visible to the teacher.
- All class fees are non-refundable.
I have read the above Disclaimer, Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand its contents as also the general terms and conditions of admission. I voluntary agree to the terms and conditions stated therein, specifically clauses 2, 6 & 7 above.
Your online attendance accepts that you have agreed to the above.
Instructions for joining classes
View slide deck by clicking here.
Or view below: